Who Should Attend:
Managers, Marketers, Business Development
- Carrie Cunnington specializing in executive coaching as well as personal and leadership development. Referred by CTC in Brainerd where she recently provided a similar session for their staff.
- Reprise of the highly reviewed Calix presentation from the Spring MTA Conference, What Comes after What Comes Next.
- Hosted Business Services Name Game where you can learn to talk the talk of Hosted services as you will likely be entering this arena, if you haven’t already.
- Hosted Business Services Panel Discussion is a moderated panel featuring MTA Member companies sharing their Hosted Business Service experiences and a Softswitch perspective on what resources you already have in place that you can use to enter the Hosted Service business.
- 30 in 45 featuring 30 quick hitting marketing ideas in 45 minutes presented by the TMG Committee.
- Telcom Update presented by Brent Christensen.
St. Cloud Holiday Inn and Suites
75 37th Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Individuals may call 1-800-HOLIDAY toll free to make reservations or call the hotel directly at 320-253-9000. Be sure to mention give them the discount code "MTA”. Deadline: July 20, 2013.
Deadline: August 1, 2013
Strength Finder: We've reduced the registration rate this year in hopes that you will take a Strength Finder Test prior to Carrie Cunnington's presentation. To get the most out of her session, its VERY important that you complete this test. Cost is only $9.99. Simply go to https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/Purchase.
Red House Media LCC
Interstate Telcom Consulting, Inc.
Toni Edwards, Gardonville Cooperative Telephone Association,(320) 524-4136
Carolee Haack, Runestone Telecom Association, (320) 986-2013
Holland Lidke, Harmany Telephone Company, (507) 886-2525
Melissa Waddell, Innovative Systems, (605) 990-7241
Scott Meyer, Innovative Systems, (605) 990-7202